We recently bought some "candle sand" - granulated coloured wax that can used to make candles. It came with straightforward instructions but on the back of the instruction leaflet was the following text: WARNING After printing the reverse we have been advised by the Trading Standards Department to add the following points to our "not entirely satisfactory" instructions overleaf. Yes, really. Candle Sand is a candle, therefore: 1. It is not at all a suitable thing for a child to play with. 2. It should not be used in a flammable container: this includes plastic. 3. It gets hot. (After it has been lit.) 4. Although it "floats on top of liquid", this liquid should not be flammable. You should not, for instance, light Candle Sand while it is floating in a glass of petrol even if you do want your dinner party to go with a bang. Two other points: it should not be mixed with substances such as gunpowder, nor should it be eaten, even when it is not alight.
(From the "Rest" of RHF)