2. Put an open can of paint in the paint shaker.
3. Turn it on. Run out of the room very quickly.
Everything in the room is now covered with paint.
4. Wait until the paint dries.
5. Cover every part of the room you really wanted painted with masking tape. Leave the floor, switch plates, etc. uncovered.
6. Put an open can of paint remover in the paint shaker.
7. Turn it on. Run out of the room very quickly.
Everything not covered with masking tape is now clean again.
8. Remove the masking tape.
9. Remove the paint shaker and sludge from the floor.