The two questions that I am asked most often are "does this look infected to you?" and "boy, I bet computer science takes up a lot of your time." In partial answer to both, I would like to submit the following,
Saddam Hussein's Top Ten Hopes for the New Year
9. in between brutally silencing his opponents he'll be able to find a little quite time for himself.
8. be able to use the Video Toaster to make Iraqi TV footage of ``Death to American Satan'' rallies look more like a Vanilla Ice video.
7. no one realizes that Tariq Aziz used to play Larry Tate on ``Bewitched''.
6. there will finally be a college football playoff system.
5. that people won't start wondering why they've never seen him and the official government spokesmen together.
4. that Iraq will have a piece of Saudi Arabia--- oops that should be that Iraq will have *peace with* Saudi Arabia.
3. the New York Post will stop using his first name as a verb.
2. that Noriega's lawyer has received the retainer he sent.
1. (tie) lose ten pounds/get around to poison gassing the Kurds like he promised the wife last year.