The following is a real e-mail I received at work: >To:Popcorn Lovers >From: Estab Exec When popcorn is cooked in the microwave here on the premises it ends up permeating almost the entire building, much like the way you may have seen germs travel in the movie "OUTBREAK". This has been effecting people in a couple ways: a) throwing them into a mad, foaming feeding frenzy grabbing almost anything within arms reach and attempting to eat it, or b) putting them into incredibly realistic daydreams in which they are being smothered to death by massive glacier-sized streams of melted butter. This may be some kind of allergic reaction and we are having a team of Popcorn Dream Analysts flown in from Austria to look into the matter. (The oddity is that the person who is cooking the actual popcorn does not seem to be the leaset bit affected by it's odor. Go figure.) In any case, we are going ask (and this is the more serious side of this message) that popcorn be brought in already popped so those not actually eating it can continue on without these drastic side effects. To put this more plainly: please do not cook popcorn in the microwave during the main working hours (9am-6pm). Thanks for your understanding.
(From the "Rest" of RHF)