10. Socks just has to go on a very long vacation, that's all.
9. Dad, who are those people on the lawn trying to look through my windows?
8. How many times have your father and I told you not to tickle the man with the briefcase handcuffed to his wrist, young lady?
7. We all would have liked for your friend to come over to play, Chelsea, but she's a foreign national.
6. I'm sorry the secret service guard wouldn't let you kiss your date, honey, but he was just being careful.
5. No, I can't come to school for career day, Chelsea.
4. That's MY chair, Hillary.
3. Chelsea, just because your mother and I smoke it doesn't mean you can.
2. Because I'm the President, THAT'S why.
1. My dad? He's taking a nap, President Yeltsin. Can I take a message?